Monday, November 21, 2011

If I Die and some commenting on My Soul to Steal

Title: If I Die (Soul Screamers #5)
Author: Rachel Vincent
Pages: 342
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Genre: Young Adult and Paranormal
Release date: September 27th 2011

Synopsis - The entire school's talking about the gorgeous new math teacher, Mr. Beck. Everyone except Kaylee Cavanaugh. After all, Kaylee's no ordinary high-school junior. She's a banshee—she screams when someone dies. 
  But the next scream might be for Kaylee.   
Yeah—it's a shock to her, too. So to distract herself, Kaylee's going to save every girl in school. Because that hot new teacher is really an incubus who feeds on the desire of unsuspecting students. The only girls immune to his lure are Kaylee and Sabine, her boyfriend's needy ex-girlfriend. Now the unlikely allies have to get rid of Mr. Beck…before he discovers they aren't quite human, either.  
 But Kaylee's borrowed lifeline is nearing its end. And those who care about her will do anything to save her life.   
Anything.

My thoughts - I have to think I liked If I Die better then My Soul To Steal. When I My Soul to Steal I started to get impatient with Nash and Kaylee constantly fighting, and never truly getting along. I was truely annoyed by the end I think my review for that is kind of a hint - "This book was driving me insane. Kaylee either loved him or she didn't. She should just end up with Tod and leave Her stupid Boyfriend to Sabine." Such a short review/rant, and it said so much.
So when my copy of If I Die came in from my library I wasn't certain rather to read it or not. So there it sat on my floor in a pile of books, and one  night (last night) I finally decided to read it. Nash and Kaylee weren't AS annoying as in the other book until the break up then he became a huge @**. After that I now hate him. I always new I'd like Tod in the end even if he like apricot jam. Yummy right? 
The ending shocked me, and yet I had a feeling something like this was going to happen. Just one of those gut feeling you get. I was a little mad as I read it to hen I got to the last page. Here's something you might like. :) "In answer, Tod kissed me." Bet your wondering how this came to be and what he's answering.
Another thing before this review ends. Nash is a idiot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment