Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Title: The Chosen One (The Man of My Dreams #3)
Author:  Gladys Quintal
Page count:
Genre:  Paranormal romance
My rating: 5/5
Publisher: Createspace
Published: June 30th, 2012
Summary: Trying to exist undetected in a human world with a human family, is hard enough when you are a vampire - but finding out your son is the fabled Chosen One, makes things even more difficult.
Will Alexi's love be enough to protect his precious child from the powers that be? Or will he be condemned to live out eternity alone..

My Thoughts:
Another wonderful ending, not as cliffhanger as the other have been, but still it leaves you wanting more. I was still shocked until the end and my reaction was... Whoa! Didn’t see that coming. Then this is just me. I loved the chapters every ten percent. My reading habits are weird, I know, I know.

The Review:
The story has added to the shock factor. Now not only vampires and witches are in the plot, but ghost, demon children, and a certain dark figure. I never saw that coming and I was freaking shocked! We get to continue with all of the other characters from the first and second book, new, old, young. All are easily likable.
So the story takes place in similar places not going around to many, so that is easy to remember. Nothing hard to remember and not too much jumping around.
Now I love how the book starts off right where it ended in the previous.
I love how  Chloe becomes a family member in such a short period of time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment