Monday, July 16, 2012

Werewolf Bound

Title: Werewolf Bound
Author: MaryLynn Bast
Page count: 113
Genre: Paranormal romance
My rating: 5/5
Publisher: Werewolf Tails Publishing
Published: July 3rd, 2012
Summary:Adam Channing knows the rules…during the Full Moon Phase— DON’T GO IN THE WOODS.
Yet, he can’t ignore the call of a young female werewolf Patricia DuFur. He knows it’s against pack rules, but can’t resist the temptation and faces the consequences when her three brothers attack and leave him to die.
With Blake as a friend, he is well on his way to learning the ways of being a werewolf. Adams is constantly in a state of change when he receives the gift of “Seer”. His life takes on a whole new meaning out in the forest.

My thoughts:
I love how you can read these books out of order. It makes it much easier when you have random books. I do like the writing style of the book and Adam’s story was a awesome read. His personality was bright and he looked up even when things were going down. That made it easy to connect with the character and LOVE him.

The Review:
The setting; Werewolf Bound mainly stays in one location throughout the story, and only switches location near the end. Keeping it in one location made is less confusing to read and being a shorter read that is important.
The characters: Adam - A cheery person, we finally get to see what he was like from the little we saw him in the other books. It was also nice seeing more of him and understanding him better. Blake- The character who sends off mixed vibes and sent me from hating him one moment to loving him the next. He drove me nuts.
So the way she throughs characters together in the werewolf concept make it unique and to my liking. The way that wolves treat females is enough to want them to all die. (I’m nice)
Will I read the others? Yes, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment