Monday, July 4, 2011

Bite Club

Bite Club (The Morganville Vampire #10) by Rachel Caine. Fantasy, youth. I give this book a 3/5 for a lot of reasons. 
Out of all the books in this series I think this is my least favorite. I get the filler vibe off of this book. Along with the way it was written seemed different. For once we got to see inside Shane's head, and I have to say I really didn't like it. I got bored then distracted at his parts, and by the end I was skimming then. Just maybe skipping them. *Innocent Face* 
Shane goes through some changes that end up making him a seem like a complete jerk. Myrnin well is just Myrnin, and he also acts as if he has a crush on Claire. Claire changes big time in this book. When she gets the choice of going MIT her dream school. She doesn't know rather she wants to or not. Then she starts to get very bossy, and demanding. Scary thing is she's manipulating like what I would call the vampires. 
The story was kind of boring, and this book only got three stars because I liked the ways the book ended. The ways it should have ended in oh say another book? I been wondering if she purposely set it like that so she could have another book. I hope the next book is way better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment