Saturday, April 7, 2012

Be Careful What You Wish For

Title:Be Careful What You Wish For (The Man of My Dreams #2
Author: Gladys Quintal
Page count or Words Count: 
33840  
Genre: Paranormal Romance.
My rating: 5/5 stars
Publisher: createspace
Published: 
February 1st 2012 
Summery:Alexi is a Vampire trying to live a human existence, he even has a human wife. The Vampire secret is paramount and cohabiting with humans - unless you intend to turn them, just isn't done. Can Alexi protect his beloved Cassandra from the would-be enforcers of this law or will he lose her forever?



My Thoughts:
First of what a way to end a book! Second I can't wait to read more. Third if you haven't read any of these books I highly recommend them. Now I will be waiting for the next book to come out not so patiently.  ;D


The review:
We're introduced to some new character in the book. Sebastian starts out as a nice character who I liked until he started drinking blood from someone and watching another someones baby at night. Super creepiness. We get to see Alexi's family and his reactions, YaY! 
I liked how the end fight was set up and the twistedness of the fght. I can't believe how I was sucked into this book and again the ending was WOW! Big cliff hanger.


Where to Find her;
BLOG: LINK
Facebook: LINKY
Twitter: link
Amazon: LINK 



Where to buy it;
Amazon Kindle: LINK 
Paperback: LINK
Smashwords: LINK
Nook: LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment